Fashion Haul

1 comment









My first haul post! Thought I'd do a haul just to try change my blog up a bit every now and then. So these are just a few of my loves I've recently bought and thought I'd share with you.

White Croquet Top - H&M
Modern Boho Lace Top - River Island
Rose Gold Printed Top - River Island
Mint Green Shirt - Topshop
Black Embroided Bomber Jacket - Forever 21
Slouchy Rust Brown/Orange Jacket - H&M
Black 'Birkenstock' Shoes - Office
Gold Sandals - River Island
Black Lace Up Espadrilles - New Look




SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von über 270€ auf meinen Blog.
    New Worldwide Giveaway on my Blog!!! Win a Beauty Set in the value of 270€. Check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig