'ENJOY'

Leave a Comment





Enjoy is one of a more casual outfit that I would typically wear to go out shopping or for lunch with a friend. I love nothing more than a slightly oversized tee and ripped jeans. The 'Enjoy' slogan top is from Zara which I love as the centrepiece of the outfit as the colours of the sequin logo are to die for and mermaid-ish haha. I went for a large in the top so it would be slightly oversized as I think its supposed to be worn tighter, buying your usual size, but I prefer tee's slightly oversized to throw on. The ripped jeans are from New Look, which I never would normally buy my jeans from but currently I am loving jeans from here. Me and jeans never normally work out due to struggle of finding the right comfort and fit but New Looks jeans I'm currently loving. They are so comfortable to wear and you can throw these ripped ones on with anything and make the outfit more edgy looking and make a normal easy outfit look fashion forward. The shoes have to be Public Desire of course which I am currently obsessed with! They stock all the new in fashion shoes at such affordable prices its amazing. These shoes also come in different colours on their website and are so easy to throw on with most outfits coming into Spring/Summer, I love them.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig