nothing special.

2 comments




Nothing special is an outfit I'm obsessed with! As I've mentioned me and slogan tee's go hand in hand, so had to pick this beauty up when I saw it in Topshop. I just love the font and colours of the tee to be a centrepiece for an outfit as when you dress the tee up it kind of contradicts itself like "oh this outfits nothing special I just threw it on..." haha. The trousers in this outfit are from Missguided and were so cheap at £14.99 so I had to purchase them. They are cigarette style pants so are high waisted and then a tiny bit cropped at the ankle in length, but when thrown on with some loafers or heels your ready to hit the shops, work or even out for the evening. The heels are to DIE for and of course are again from Public Desire. Lace up heels are currently a must in every woman's wardrobe and I highly recommend having a browse on Public Desires website as they have plenty of styles and colours to choose from. I went for these beauty's as I love the cut out detail on the sides with the lace up design and zip at the back. They instantly make any outfit look amazing and to me are a key piece.


Nothing Special tee - Topshop (couldn't find it sorry!)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I love slogan tee's too.One of my favourite way to wear them is with blazer,casual but stylish.Great outfit,you look beautiful :)

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute tee!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig