"ATTENNNTION!"

2 comments






I first saw this shirt a while ago on ASOS but wasn't too sure about it, but kinda loved something about it. I then recently saw Sarah Ashcroft wearing it and then knew it was a must! The shirt is actually by Daisy Street however is also sold on ASOS, and is really good for the price of £22.99! I prefer it better slightly bigger as a slouchy jacket type shirt, and so teamed it with a plain pinky colour high neck vest from Primark which was priced at just £4. I then tried to keep the green colour in with the army print shirt, so added these dark green jeans which of course are the Topshop Joni jeans. I love these jeans as they are a similar but different colour to black jeans which I wear a lot of as I'm not really as much of a light jean colour fan. The sandals are also from Topshop and were only £16 which is amazing. They are a rubber material shoe which I love for summer so had to try some. These were especially needed as I can't see myself wearing 'jelly shoes', so these sandals are a great alternative if you fancy a rubber based shoe but not a typical 'jelly shoe'.

Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I lvoe your jacket, it is really cool!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool outfit, the rad jacket really makes your look stand out :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig