B&W

2 comments




Finally managed to get this blog post up after it sitting waiting to be uploaded for the last month (I'm blaming university and work for keeping me too busy). Anyway needed to share this outfit on my blog as it's one of my favourite everyday outfits. The top is a gorgeous linen one from Zara, and I'm currently loving all things laced at the moment, I'm obsessed. The jeans are my absolute favourites and are the famous Topshop Joni ripped knee jeans. They are the comfiest most amazing jeans I think I've ever owned! So well done to Topshop, I salute you and your Joni's! haha. The sandals are from Primark, and such a good find and bargain too! I've had so many compliments on them and everyone asking where they are from, which is always so lovely.

Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig