Spring = Sunnies

2 comments

SS15 is starting to FINALLY seem like its here and I'm starting my growing collection of sandals and sunglasses already. I've been searching the high street to update my sunglasses collection for this year and already found a few gorgeous pairs that I know will be staple pieces over SS15 for me.

Boohoo



This first pair I picked up is from Boohoo which I am currently obsessed with. The blue shiny effect on sunglasses lenses seems to be drawing me into them and I don't know why, I just think they add that slight bit more difference and look amazing on. I am however not normally a fan of these style sunglasses as usually the circles are quite small and can make my head look huge haha! but these I am loving as I find the circles the perfect size. They were only £10 too which is a bonus, and overall a great summer piece.


Pull and Bear




This next pair is from the fabulous Pull and Bear, which again are a love for me due to the blue shiny effect on the lenses. I also love the square effect, kind of wayfarer type design of these sunglasses as I don't currently own any this shape. These sunglasses also just instantly add style to any outfit and again were really cheap at £12.99. These sunglasses also come with a sunglasses case which is good quality and really cute to keep them in. Just to throw this out there, I think we need a petition for Pull and Bear to open more stores within the UK, they are my LOVE haha!

Primark



This next pair are from Primark, as I get so excited to browse their new SS collections, especially their sunglasses as they are amazing for the money. I was slightly disappointed with the choices, so hoping there are still more styles coming into the Primark stores very soon as we approach summer. However this pair I did find and do actually really love. They are slightly larger but not overly big that they make you look bug-like haha! so a nice size. The lenses are a nice black/sliver shine, and  the navy colour matte frame is something I don't normally go for but I do really love these. The price of these sunglasses were £1, yes £1! How ridiculous but amazing?? especially good when you own more than one pair of sunglasses so constantly changing them, like I feel if I owned one expensive pair I would still probably own multiple Primark ones and Topshop ones etc haha! These sunglasses however aren't amazing quality as you would expect, which could be as the frames are matte, but they obviously feel not as good quality as some but you have to expect it with the price. However they do come with a small drawstring bag which is really good to say the price of them.

Topshop




This final pair is from Topshop, which I have to say are my all time favourites! They are amazing basically! Very edgy style to them with the gold sides and two gold bars in-between the lenses. They look amazing with a tan, so I know these are a must for my holiday this year and yeah just absolutely amazing not a bad word to say about them! The price was £16 which the most expensive in this post but still very cheap and affordable. They also come with a small metallic sunglasses case which is very mermaid-like, which comes in colours pink, silver and dark silver/black so you can choose that (I went for the pink and it's amazing!).

Boohoo (They have sold out sorry!)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. These sunnies are stunning! Especially the boohoo ones! I still need to go summer shopping...

    from18tolife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Seen so many more I like now so definitely going to have to do another sunglasses post, I'm obsessed haha! xo

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig