"mind your own business"

Leave a Comment





Mind your own business is one of my favourite outfits, as you probably know me and slogan tops is an obsession I have! The top is from Zara which when I saw it I instantly had to purchase it. Slogan tops make the statement piece for an outfit in my opinion and just add that bit of edginess. The jeans are from River Island and are the black tube pants which I'm obsessed with. I hate jeans shopping as I can never find a pair that fit perfectly, but these tube pants are amazing. They are basically a softish, stretchy, thin jean material that also fit nicely to your legs so maintain their shape, and yeah just basically the perfect skinny jean. The long jacket I've thrown on with this outfit is from Forever 21, which is amazing and something you can wear with practically anything. I love it. Finally the shoes in this look are from Topshop, and are the FIG lace-up gladiator style sandal. Again amazing, and can be thrown on with plenty of outfits over spring/summer.

Mind your own business top - Zara

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig