Spring Greens

12 comments





Spring Greens is a more casual outfit that would be perfect for a lazy Sunday such as today. The jumpsuit is from Zara and is a super, super comfy cotton material. It buttons up the front of the top section so is easy to get in and out of, as there is nothing worse than a jumpsuit that buttons or zips all the way down the back haha. I think this jumpsuit will be an essential for me when travelling, as I feel comfy clothes are essential for travelling. I actually think I could live in this jumpsuit, it's that comfy and nice to wear, so when going on long distance flights or driving for hours you want something nice and comfy on. You could also wear this jumpsuit out in the day when shopping for example, however not an evening wear garment. The jacket I threw on with this jumpsuit for Spring weather is this cropped sleeve bomber jacket from River Island. I love a good bomber jacket as you may know so had to purchase this one! The beading around the collar of this jacket is amazing as well as the beautiful print. Finally the sandals are from Zara, which I think go great with this outfit due to them being gold, so with a tan look amazing.

Jumpsuit - Zara
Sandals - Zara
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

12 comments

  1. I love your jumpsuit! It looks so cute but comfy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bomber jacket and the colour of that jumpsuit is perfect for spring! All of your outfits are gorgeous, love your blog!

    Alex
    efflorescentdream.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so much wear out of the bomber jacket it really is so good! Aww thankyou so much!! :) xo

      Delete
  3. Great post! I love your blog :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://poppyhope.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in that jumpsuit! That green suits you so well! So do the sandals! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara always have fab sandals, loving green at the moment too! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig